Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:09:14 -0500
From:         JonR <jon.hathaway@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Dark Grey interior panels needed

Hi Folks...

I just bought a Wolfram Grey '86 GL. It has dark grey interior panels and upholstery. Non adjustable armrests on the front seats and armrests in the middle and rear seats.

Rear seat is fold forward only, not the weekender seating I'm used to seeing in a GL...

I'd like to convert this to weekender seating, but keep it in the dark grey...

All I've been able to find are the light grey panels and upholstery commonly found in later GLs and Westies...

The Aftermarket folks I've talked to have said they've never seen a Dark Grey interior

Any help finding these panels would be much appreciated.

This is a NO rust California Van that I would like to keep more or less original

Sliding door panel is the one in the worst shape, so bad that it has actually scratched the paint on the sliding door track aft of the door...

JonR

Amherst, NH

'87 Syncro GL

'86 GL (sunroof & automatic)

'83.5 Westy (parts vehicle)

'78 Champagne Edition sunroof Bus

'66 pop-top Westy (non walkthru) very long term project