Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:57:29 -0000
From:         kfilc <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Propane Tanks, (NVC) politics NO!
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

There are even some listees in Cacada and we have our own problems with governments. So keep the politik out of here.

KARL

----- Original Message ----- From: "mark drillock" <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:13 PM Subject: Propane Tanks, (NVC) politics NO!