Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:48:24 -0500
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Propane Tank overflow valve

One problem I've had when getting my tank filled is the amount or lack of amount of gas that comes out from the overflow valve. I've got the older style valve where it vents through a small tube that attaches to the valve on the outside not the newer style where you just turn a small screw on the side of the valve. Anyway everyone I take it too says the over flow on the valve should be under more pressure when it gets full but normally still fills it for me. To make sure I don't over fill I've been filling the tank to 80% of it's max using there gauge while it fills. I was told that's the most you should put in.

JFF