Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:04:50 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: voltage Stabilizer/Regulator - Correct Part?
Comments: To: karen davis <yosemite333@HOTMAIL.COM>

Check your output voltage at the battery. Perhaps your alternator is putting out more than 14 volts and frying your voltage stabilizers. I have these for around the same price as the shack if you want an OE one.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242