Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:01:31 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shocks
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

I still don't see it. Beefier. Why? The stock shocks never break. They last over 100k miles normally. So improving on them does what? It just sounds like a difference in contruction to me. A solid steel beam is "beefier" than a steel I beam. Does that mean it is better?

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242