Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:39:13 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: coolant disposal
Comments: To: David Brodbeck <gull@GULL.US>

Not all city sewage treatment plants are the same, some, known as level one plants, just remove the solids and add chemicals to the rest before flushing it out to sea. Check with your local treatment facility to see if it is ok to flush coolant down your drain. If you are on REALLY good terms with your local repair shop they may let you add yours to the waste coolant that they collect.

Mark in Anchorage, AK - A city with a level one treatment facility

----- Original Message ----- From: David Brodbeck <gull@GULL.US> Date: Monday, December 1, 2003 6:31 am Subject: Re: coolant disposal