Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:23:38 -0500
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: new westy or wurovan kitchen appliances
Comments: To: Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>

Have you looked at the inside of an adventurewagen. I have a full size Z bed. sink, heater, fridge, and table to eat at. The cabinets he made himself from wood and the other parts were all bought here in the US. If your handy you could make the same thing yourself. If you would like to see a pic email me.

JFF