Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:42:02 EST
From:         Andy Morse <AudibleA@AOL.COM>
Subject:      1986 Syncro For Sale...Albany, NY

I'm looking for a good place to post this, I thought I'd start here. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

I bought this van from a friend who was going back out west, I don't have the need for it. Motorcycles are my new passion. This is a good deal. Van was out west most of it's life. I have most repair history reports.

1986 VW Syncro GL (Gold, brown interior) 139,000 Very little rust (a tiny bit at some seams, small amount underneath) New water pump, thermostat, wires, plugs, cap, rotor, muffler pipe, ox 2sensor (needs to be installed)

Interior is in great shape other than (needs sliding door panel, a few arm rests are broken) King bed Motor runs strong Tranny shifts fine Body is in very good shape, some rubber missing from bumpers Muffler is quite Good tread Has differential lock CD player 4 speakers Center console

Needs: Starter (works, but needs to be whacked once in a while to work, I have a relay to go in) Heater fan motor front (works but is really loud) Air conditioning (doesn't work, haven't checked it out) There may be a few other things, but that's all I've found in the few months I've had it.

$2,500 firm and it's yours. I live very close to Albany, NY. Call Andy at 518-462-3372.

I also have a 71 Westy with no motor for sale, but have most parts for it. $750

99 NB Turbo 95 BMW GS 1100 93 BMW K 75 86 VW Syncro (for sale) 71 VW Westy (for sale) 65 BMW R69S grandfather's Can't seem to pass up a deal....

99 NB Turbo 95 BMW GS 1100 93 BMW K 75 86 VW Syncro 71 VW Westy 65 BMW R69S grandfather's Can't seem to pass up a deal....