Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:00:15 -0500
From:         Jay L Snyder <Jay.L.Snyder@INVISTA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ok...still running rich problem....
Comments: To: jesse johnson <jjmojo@BLAZENET.NET>

Have you checked the fuel pressure? The regulator can go bad and hold up excessive fuel pressure. Mine actually blew off the fuel line by the starter. They can get crapped up.

Jay

jesse johnson <jjmojo@BLAZENET.NET>@gerry.vanagon.com> on 12/08/2003 10:18:10 PM

Please respond to jesse johnson <jjmojo@BLAZENET.NET>