Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:22:34 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: My 86 Syncro for sale in WA
Comments: To: LaughAtMyVanagon@AOL.COM

John, HOw about a little thought into this.... How fare is this? The person that gets to you at the right time and place learns what your highest bid is and gets to over bid.... right? Like I said ...let me know what that is, and then I'll decide if I want it or not,,,,,,.! Your missing the boat..... you have to put some time constants on it. Hey, I've seen lots of people lose big money only because no one wants to be the sucker to be over bid. I'll tell you what I've done with people like you in the past. I've given them a reasonable offer, but I've told them it is only good right now, take it or leave it. This is the only way to deal with a "best offer". Now if you would have said sealed bids being excepted until Dec. 30th, your in the same ball game. No hard fellings, but this never makes sense to me, and I've had tons of people say this in adds. Maybe someone else can explain having a "best offer" without any time constrants. Eric