Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:37:55 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Don't waste your money. Fuel Line's - Filters etc to prevent
              leaks?
Comments: To: Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@comcast.net>

This is very interesting. I have at least 5 old intake manifolds laying around with the fuel pressure regulator, fuel injectors, and other fuel lines still attached. I took 6 different pieces of fuel line, and inspected each one as closely at I possibly could. Unless I twisted the hoses as much as possible I could not find one crack. Then, I took a brand new high pressure hose from my shelf, and looked for any sign of problems. No difference. Two of these intakes are from 1986 model and one is from a 1987. The others are unknown. I think these are also from 86-87 error. Maybe late models only?

ERic