Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:12:42 -0700
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel line valve for changing a fuel filter

"If you're fuel line is brittle, it should be replaced anyways."

That's the part I would watch for. Even regular vice grips work fine due to the thickness of the line and its inner diameter. Doesn't have to totally flatten the line, just close "the hole" within. Just did this today putting a new Vanagain/Ken Wilfey fuel rail on....rather, my mechanic did.

Holly Happidays,

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Schwaia" <jeff@TSSGI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 1:31 PM Subject: Re: Fuel line valve for changing a fuel filter