Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Dec 2003 08:06:08 -0500
From:         Gary McEachern <GlmceN@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Syncro tranny into 2wd Vanagon
Comments: cc: Syncro@yahoogroups.com

I had to space the tranny mount down about 1" when retrofitting a 2WD tranny into a Syncro. Every thing else fit OK. I suggest looking more closely at the mount!

Gary

Gary McEachern Reading, Ma '90 Westy Subavanagon '86 Wolfy Subavanagon '87 Syncro (Son's van)

--

__________________________________________________________________ New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service. Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04. Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register Act now to get a personalized email address!

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.