Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:05:07 -0700
From:         Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>
Subject:      Call for North American VW Shop Reviews
Comments: To: VWVANFULLTIMERS@yahoogroups.com, vwcc@yahoogroups.com,
          "Vw-Camping@Yahoogroups. Com" <vw-camping@yahoogroups.com>,
          vanagon@yahoogroups.com, ev_update@yahoogroups.com,
          Syncro@yahoogroups.com

Volks,

Please take a moment and send your VW Van Shop reviews to:

roadguy@roadhaus.com

Current listing can be found at:

http://www.roadhaus.com/shops.html

Include Repair Shops, Parts Stores and Salvage Yards Include Air and Water Cooled Include Busses, Vanagons, Syncros and Eurovans Include all of North America (US, Canada and Mexico)

Note ... We especially need listings for,

USA ... Arkansas Hawaii Kansas Louisiana Mississippi North Dakota Washington Wyoming

Canada ... New Brunswick Newfoundland NWT Prince Edward Island Saskatchewan Yukon

Mexico ... All areas

Format for reviews.

Shop name: Shop address: Shop phone: Shop email address: Shop web address:

Type of shop: (Repair, Parts or Salvage Yard)

What will the shop work on: Vans, Syncros, Eurovans and Air cooled or Water Cooled

Your name and email address: (let me know if you don't want this information posted)

Your "GOOD or BAD" Review: (I may slightly edit flammable submissions)

Example of a good review

Do it Right Automotive Service 3280 Good Rd. Rock City, Colorado 80433 302.444.8999 DIR@shop.com www.DoItRight.com

Repair Shop

All VW Vans (AC and WBX)   Val VanOwner (val@cool.com) writes:   Very, very competent, fair bills, right on the estimate. Low-key and unpretentious, but really know their stuff.   Report Date: Dec 2003   - - -

Volks,

The intent of this VW Shop document ...

- Create ONE DOCUMENT that will be a reference for VW Shops while on the road. - Have "One Point of Contact" to send new data to. - Continuously updated. - Post a brief summary of your own experiences (good or bad). - Shops for Busses, Vanagons & Eurovans (WBX and AC. - Includes Repair Shops, Parts Sources & Salvage Yards. - Shops in all of North America (US, Canada & Mexico. - Make this document available to all VW lists or groups for posting or linking at their discretion.

Thank You for your service to our community,

Larry Chase Email: RoadGuy@RoadHaus.com Web: WWW.RoadHaus.com Cell: 408.202.1217 What: North American Road Trip How: RoadHaus - 1990 White VW Westfalia Syncro Today: Arizona