Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:11:47 -0500
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: lubricating front heater fan
Comments: To: Larry Alofs <lalofs@RCN.COM>

Best batch of info. I've seen on this list in years. Please tell us about the camera options. I now have 3 syncros, and a parts Vanagon. Every one of the front fans are making noise, (and the parts van is DOA). Sounds like a camera would be a good investment for me! Thanks

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm