Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:53:24 -0500
From:         lauterba <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: More Idle Problems
Comments: To: "Mike D." <md03@XOCHI.COM>

Mike, I had similar symptoms a couple of years back with my '84. The culprit was a set of Bosch spark plug wires. I didn't find the problem myself. Fresh out of school jr. tech at local TBA store found it.

John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike D." <md03@XOCHI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 3:37 PM Subject: More Idle Problems