Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:58:42 -0500
From:         Ben huot <huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Going south again, to buy a Westy,
              i need info on US/state law.

Thank you all (P-mail included), i think everything is clear now...

Now, i have to mentally & mechanicaly prepare myself for another big and quick trip to the south-west... My hip still hurt from my motorcycle accident but i should be ok in 2 month for those long days drive, got to fix my single weber so it can cope with cold weather.... i have a few trick in my hat.

Men this kind of adventure make you want to live for ever, viva la westfalia... Viva la travel, viva life in general...

Am looking for a clean 77-78 Westy with full camper stuff (stove), if you see any in any "state" along the way, give me a buzz...

There is nothing like driving a westy all over North America, the smell of unburn fuel in the morning, a good black puff of smoke from the engine.... goes good with a coffee in the morning. Take a map, point a destination, and drive... life is beautiful.

Just the tought of driving in the mid-west, waking up in the midle of nowhere make me shiver....

Best regards to you all.

Ben http://www.benplace.com/