Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:41:09 +0000
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      New Van-Again Community is On-Line!

Hope you folks are having a happy holidays! I have been spending the last few months doing upgrades to our website. Something that I really have always wanted to do on the Van-Again site is a community page where folks can come together and share ideas, ask questions, make suggestions, etc. I started a page like this when we first put up the site about six years ago, but at that time it lacked the controls to keep the forum clean, organized, and keep out malicous posters, etc. so I was forced to pull it. Finally, after all of these years, I am happy to announce that the Van-Again Community is up and running. It includes: Forums Polls Submit Links page Downloads page and many more things Please take a look and let me know what you think: http://www.vanagain.com/forum/html/index.php

If you find problems, or have specific problems with your browser please let me know. This forum is for the enjoyment of all VW van owners. If someone wants to forward this to the syncro list and the type 2 list I would appreciate it. Thanks for making a dream come true for me at Van-Again. It is largely because of all of our loyal customers that Van-Again is what it is today.

Thanks, Ken Wilford www.vanagain.com John 3:16