Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:13:14 -0600
From:         Oscar Joaquin Mier Jimenez <oscar_mier@PISSA.COM.MX>
Subject:      questions of Vanagon

Hi

Iīm from Mexico city, my parent have one Vanagon GL 1986 and with that car we spend a lot of fund wen we came to visit in Washington DC, I love the vanagon.

I have one opportunity and I just buy one Vanagon 1988 in Texas and bring to Mexico City,( now I have to legalized but that is another story).

Well my question are because I think is a 1988 Vanagon GL Wolfsburg Limited Edition for some document that I found in the site. my bus have rear bench that folds to bed, a fold-up table on the driverīs side wall and two rear-facing bucket seat, in place of 2-passenger front-facing center bench. these seat are located directly behind the driver and front seat passenger.

My question are because I donīt have any manuals to look ( the person that I buy the bout the bus donīt have any).

1.- how can I open the fold-out table on the driverīs side wall, ?? is electrical system to open??? my question is because in this bus the stereo was stolen an the people that stole the stereo cut a lot of cables and now I the bus donīt have light inside and the front door ( for the passenger) in every time we close the door the door locked and the person that is in the front canīt open .

2.- about the problem that I tell you, do you have some diagram that show

me how is the electrical system of the bus, or some information to help me

fix the problem with the door and light system.

3.- other problem that have is that wen we are driving the bus to fast they star to over hit ( to put to hot) I donīt know why , I know that the bus have 2 gear fan. could you send me some information about the fan how it works etc and here

in Mexico we change the bulb of the temperature and now works better but I

still thing that the bus go to hot. do you Know what is the bulb that they

need. and if you have some information of the thermostat to.

well for now I hope you can help me with this question and if you have some additional information of 1988 Vanagon GL Wolfsburg Limited Edition I will appreciate

thanks and regards

Oscar Mier