Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:43:06 -0700
From:         Josh Greenberg <josh@JOSHGREENBERG.COM>
Subject:      Re: jdbimports

I bought my van from JDB. Overall, I've been very happy with the purchase, outside of the fact that I paid too much. He only sells quality vans. All of the vans in his warehouse were very nice.

He didn't warn me about a bad brake master cylinder. I did noticed the brakes were "slushy" when I test drove the van. In fact, I think I even mentioned that the brakes were very different in responsiveness to my Passat. He didn't remark back and, in fact, the brake master cylinder needed to be replaced immediately. He did follow through with a molding piece he owed me, which finally showed up in my mail about 1.5 month after purchase.

His vehicles are expensive. He only deals in quality. Overall, it was a smooth transaction. Feel free to contact me if more questions exist.

~Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Tuovinen" <mst@AK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 1:44 PM Subject: jdbimports