Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:39:19 -0800
From:         mark <guruvinnie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      carat curtains, snap on type

Just got my carat curtains from Go Westy.

Only thing is, the snaps aren't on the curtains, they're in a plastic bag. How am I supposed to know where those things belong?

Should I put them on the margin in the corners where material is folded over?? or not??

And I can't tell which direction the side curtains are supposed to go. There is more scunchy elastic sections on the one end than the other, but to look at the factory 'male' snaps installed in my carat, I have no way of knowing which is which...

Also it comes with a fourth curtain that looks like its made to be a divider between from and rear compartments. Their number was slightly different than was Bus Depots. So I'm thinking now that BD's number is for curtains that are for the front windshield while GW's number is for a divider curtain(with no hardware for the strange oddman out 'snap'...).

Though GW upon being called stated that there was no divider curtain, and that its mention on their web site was a mistake and that they would take it off...

I'll probably just use a curtain rod from Home Depot for the divider. It needs to be 52 or 53ish inches long (spring type is what I'll use), and I can tie it to the coat hanger knobbys... But first those snaps???