Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:23:42 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      (NVC)Re: Reliability over one year
Comments: To: Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>

Jim,

I am curious about your problems with your Legend. It is rare for one to ever need an engine, much less three in 130,000 miles. What happened to them? Who did the work? What was the quality level of parts used upon replacement?

Mark in AK 10 years Acura & Honda Dealership Parts Dept.

----- Original Message ----- From: Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> Date: Thursday, January 8, 2004 10:17 am Subject: Re: Reliability over one year