Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:55:43 -0500
From:         Daniel Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>
Subject:      Re: VW Mini-Home from MI
Comments: To: LISTServ@gerry.vanagon.com, vw-camping@yahoogroups.com

I've been pondering buying the kit plans myself. I have a very delapidated VW thing coming from my neighbors back 40..

the rockers are beyond salvage as is the rear end damage.. but i think the front clip is there good enough to make one of these.

I'll forgo the 2x4 clad in alum siding though, and use box steel tubing and a saftey cage built intot he frame/structure

as wella s a 2.0L TII motor in flat configuration..

definately an idea I've been considering adding to my fleet of unique VWs.

Message: 2 Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:28:51 -0500 From: Joe Federici <joefederici@earthlink.net> Subject: Re: VW Mini-Home from MI

The coolest things is the sink and stove that can be used both inside and out. What a great idea

JFF