Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:22:46 +0100
From:         Michel Gaastra <m.gaastra@WANADOO.NL>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] ran out of Gas...

Hi, My tip for this.....Buy a diesel van!

I've had the same problem once. Lucky me that it was in a little village where they did not have a gasstation but a little shop. Diesels can run on sunflower oil so..... bought 10 bottles so I could come home!

Michel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Zeno" <vw4x4@FYI.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 2:40 PM Subject: Re: [Syncro] ran out of Gas...