Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:20:58 -0600
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      WTB: Blaupunkt Stereo

Howdy All,

I am currently undergoing a search for a replacement for my factory stereo. A few years ago I purchased a Blaupunkt "Sydney" head unit and CD changer for my G60 Corrado. That went with the car when I sold it to pay for my 911 engine.

Now, once I need a stereo again, I would KILL to have a Blaupunkt Sydney unit and CD changer. I have exhausted almost every source I can think of to find one. Can anyone out there help?

The Sydney unit just styled to look right at home in a VW. It had AM/FM/Cassette capability and could control a Blaupunkt CD changer. It's amplifier produced 35 watts for each of its four channels. The front wasn't flashy like some of the god-awful units available today (including most of the Blaupunkt line.

Does anyone know where I can get a Sydney or other comparable unit. I would be willing to give up the cassette functionality, but other than that, I want pretty much what the Sydney had.

Are there any dealers with old stock sitting around? Does anyone have one of these they are willing to part with? Does Blaupunkt have a facility that sells refurbished units?

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________ Rethink your business approach for the new year with the helpful tips here. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/prep04.armx