Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:56:59 -0800
From:         Jim Heissenbuttel <jim@HEISSENBUTTEL.COM>
Subject:      Re: speakers for front doors

Seems to me that you could add a couple "spacers" similar to the one between the handle and the door. Does anyone have experience doing this? I too have the handles bashing the speaker grills, even though they are low profile. I cant tell you how many times I have bloodied a knuckle...

Jh

83.5 Westy

_______________________________________________________________________ | Jim Heissenbuttel | 6011 29th Avenue NE | home: 206.985.4306 | | jim@heissenbuttel.com | Seattle, WA 98115 | cell: 206.310.2234 |