Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:15:44 -0500
From:         John Smith <johns3539@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: 83.5 Westy in Seattle

It's time to say goodbye to my 83.5 westy of 9 years. I'm just too busy with other things to pay attention to it anymore, so it must go. It's not in the best condition, but could be fixed up or even used as a parts van if need be. I'll start the asking at $1250. The details:

Approx 225k miles on original engine (odometer says 175k because I had to replace the instrument cluster 2 years ago), right gasket redone once, left gaskets done twice. Runs great. Oil changed religiously every 3.5k. Full camper, fridge works, but haven't used sink or stove in over 5 years, so I'm not sure if these are working. Exterior is in questionable shape... it's been stained with dirt from so much driving on unpaved roads, and there is a dent in the sliding door. Minimal visible rust. Right rear wheelwell is a bit chewed up. Interior is in very good condition. Cabinets and doors look good, lower and upper bed is solid, front seats are nice. Poptop works fine, canvas has a few tiny holes. The poptop has a small crack of about 1 inch that happened about 4 years ago, I patched it and it does not leak. poptop roof is a bit stained from mildew. New brakes and new tires about 6k ago.

Lots of other info I can send you if you're interested. I can also send you photos if you'd like, or you can come by and see it. I'm in the University District in Seattle. E-mail me at johns3539@hotmail.com if interested or need more info.

Thanks,

John

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418