Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:10:26 -0600
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: WTB: Rubber Diamond floor plate for Westy
Comments: To: Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>

There's a PEP boys is Little Rock AR area, FWIW.

DM&FS

At 12:40 PM 2/2/2004, Joe Federici wrote: >Try a 4x4 shop or any place that sell stuff for truck beds. They make >rubber mats (bed liners) for truck beds that would work well for >this. souldn't be hard to find. > >Around me you can find them at pepboys but they are only in the NJ/PA area. > >JFF > >>Thanks Matt, guess I forgot to include that this is for the main >>cabin area, not the forward cabin (driver/pass). I am looking for >>something flat and square about 48X52 inches. >> >>Sean >> >>> -----Original Message----- >>> From: Matthew [mailto:poll7356@uidaho.edu] >>> Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:50 AM >>> To: Sean Garrett >>> Subject: Re: WTB: Rubber Diamond floor plate for Westy >>> >>> >>> http://www.oeveedub.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Pro >>> duct_Code=VB-10006&Category_Code=vain-cm&Product_Count=0 >>> >>> i picked up these and love'em- fit perfect and price was good. Wait, >>> they went yp 12$! >>> matthew >>> >>> Sean Garrett wrote: >>> >>> > A couple months ago, I spoke with a female list member >>> about some "Rubber Diamond floor plate" she got from an >>> on-line vendor. I lost the email and link to the site. At >>> that time they were out of the product, but because I want to >>> pursue this until I have it... please if you know of this >>> product... pmail or reply on the list. >>> > >>> > TIA >>> > Sean Garrett >>> > 81 Westy (his) >>> > 95 EVC (hers) >>> > 87 Syncro (2.5L Subie project) >> > > 82 Parts Vanagon (need a part ?) >> > > Central Arizona >> > > >> > >> >