Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:02:25 -0800
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: wisdom of brake fluid res. location
Comments: To: Scott Daniel Foss - Turbovans <ScottDaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

AND...

on my 84, you cleverly lose the clutch funtionality before the brakes.

Tricky, them German design N_gin_ears.

tim in san jose

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Daniel Foss - Turbovans" <ScottDaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 2:52 PM Subject: wisdom of brake fluid res. location