Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:48:07 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: ECU question
Comments: To: insyncro@HOTMAIL.COM

There is a ground that connects the boddy to the engine on the driver's side of the vehicle. Clearn the contacts for that ground. Even consider replacing the wire and connectors, and possible adding and additional ground. Though I have not had the actual experience myself, according to my reading of posts from the list over time, this gound has often been implicated in problems such as the ones you are experiencing.

Regards,

John Rodgers