Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:04:09 -0600
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Are there any list members in the Southeast?

I live in Madison, Alabama (Huntsville) and am seen in a red 90 Carat or more recently a yellow diesel westy. There are about 6 around that I know of, two or three seen regularly. This doesn't count a number of junkers and perpetually for-sale vanagons that grace various parking lots.

I know a guy with three (one runs), and keep hearing of a group of NASA engineers who among the four of them are reputed to own 20 in various conditions, all westies, but I don't know these guys.

I know there is a blue metallic 91 in the San Jose area purchased by a former german client who set up shop there. He bought it after a trip to Huntsville where he drove mine.

Jim