Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:13:17 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: stuck syncro throttle cable
Comments: To: Dart 330 <dart330@HOTMAIL.COM>

Take down the mounts that hold up the front of the transaxle. This should give you just enough room to see what's going on up there. Be prepared for the worst. You may find the gas tank straps have rusted away, and the tank is laying on your transaxle like mine is. While you are there, if you find a hole in the transaxle from corrosion don't be suprized. ERic