Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:31:51 -0500
From:         Vanagon Man <vgonman@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: R.I.P. 'Rocky Mountain' Motorworks

I have heard about this as well. A real shame.

They were a great company to deal with. When you called there, you got a knowledgeable employee. And they made no excuses.......your parts went out THAT DAY. No paying extra, no expedition fees........just the way it was. They really, really knew what customer service was. They offered a lifetime warranty, which i took advantage of a few times. Prices were still competitive, too.

Hopefully another company, or existing company for that matter, will follow their model of customer service.

Adam P Charleston,SC Coburn, WV 81 Westy "The Brick " 70 Single Cab "Whitey" 74 Beetle "Ol Yeller" 73 Transporter (STILL at paint shop) 1988 Vanagon Wolfsburg 1976 Transporter (New CA bus) 1974 412 "Goldmember" Used Vanagon Parts for sale (mostly aircooled) ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:12 PM Subject: R.I.P. 'Rocky Mountain' Motorworks