Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:17:08 -0800
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <mwstebbins@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Website and Maintenance--The missing Link--FOUND!!
Comments: To: TJ Hemrick <x53gunner@YAHOO.COM>

While I love to see my name in print, it's Ben Huot who deserves the praise for a great vanagon resource. So much good comes from Canada. See if he wants the cigar. Malcolm Stebbins (Halifax)

--- TJ Hemrick <x53gunner@YAHOO.COM> wrote: > All > Hats off to Malcolm Stebbins and Sam Cooks. They > KNOW their way > around the web. The link is: > http://www.benplace.com/vw.htm > It's Ben Huot's site. Some really great info to add > to your collection > of other great sites to keep the old > Anti-Aerodynamic Shoebox flying > down the freeway at frightening speeds (I had my 87 > Syncro up to 92 on > a no wind day in FL). Obviously, VERY few hills > here... And no, > that's not the day I blew a rod threw the top of the > case! > > Malcom, in appreciation of saving my bacon and > keeping me from losing > what few brain cells I have left, please provide me > with your address > and I'll send you one Authentic (no BS) "Romeo y > Julieta" No 1 Cuban > Cigar. Stole them from Fidel himself back when I > was in Spec Ops. OK, > OK, so I didn't pinch them from Fidel (but I was in > Spec Ops and we > would have if we had the chance!) They came from > Amsterdam, and their > are a lot more things that are legal there, so I'm > sure these are > authentic. I don't smoke them personally (but I > traded for a lot of > good sh!^ with them) If they're not to your liking, > you can forfeit > them to Sam Cooks. It's the least I can do as the > list has provided me > with countless ideas, fixes, and how to's to last a > long time. > > Much thanks to all who replied. > > TJ > > > __________________________________ > Do you Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want. > http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools