Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:59:50 -0800
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: small car VW engine conversion

Brilliant. Now why didn't I think of that? Like shoulder belts don't help keep all the pressure of a frontal crash from compressing your gut into a tin can sized tourniquet? The kids ride in the Ford. The Vanagon is my pleasure vehicle.

tim in san jose

_________________________________________________________________ Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide. http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx