Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:33:13 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: gas prices..
Comments: To: don spence <dspence@OANET.COM>

I have seen some numbers projecting oil production for some years into the future. I don't remember the specifics, but with the known oil reserves world wide, production is expected to peak then start a decline in about 25 years. That won't affect me, I'll most likely be dead and gone - but my children and their children will be affected unless some other economical energy supply is developed.

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver