Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:28:20 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      (NVC)Re: Things that irk me on my vanagon, and GAS PRICES,
              now that it's Friday!

I am right there with you guys, my commute is about three miles also, and easily accomplished in the summer, but I won't risk it in the winter. With 85+inches of snow already on the ground this year, and no properly cleared sidewalks or bike paths along the route there is no safe place to ride.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM> Date: Friday, February 27, 2004 11:48 am Subject: Re: Things that irk me on my vanagon, and GAS PRICES, now that it's Friday!