Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:42:09 -0500
From:         Matt Bennett <matsuwesty@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Matsuwesty website
Comments: To: Subaruvanagon Group <subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com>

Well folks, Earthlink notified me that my website has been too popular this month and they are shutting it down until 3/1/04. Apparently you are only allowed a certain amount of traffic on a personal website and I've exceeded that. I do have plans to expand the site and get a dedicated address, but that will be a little while yet. In the meantime, if you are unable to access it now it should be available on 3/1/04. Thank you for all the folks that have been viewing it and I hope it has been helpful for anyone that has Vanagon thoughts and dreams. Matt Bennett

website: http://home.earthlink.net/~matsuwesty

"Life is a journey, explore each day and treasure every minute given to you"