Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:08:38 -0500
From:         "Daniel L. Katz" <katzd54@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Was!! now that it's Friday! Now: Rant!!

your 2 were claimed right here in the united states. world population is growing at 1.4%/y, united states population by 1.1%/y. not only is neither growth rate sustainable for long, even 0%/y growth is not sustainable for long because the production of petroleum, our main energy source, absolutely vital for modern industry, especially agriculture, is now beginning its descent to zero.

dlk