Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:10:53 -0500
From:         Brien K Dews <briendews@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: second gas tank in their vanagon? plastic tanks??

While we are on this subject can someone explain to me the whys and whatfors of the two plastic tanks in the front wheel wells??? Brien K Dews CC www.busesbythebeach.com (84' Westy) www.allgoodtime.com 616-863-8463

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Snow" <slowmachine@cox.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 12:55 PM Subject: Re: second gas tank in their vanagon? - Design Q