Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:31:42 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Trip Report, K&N filters and coolant hoses
Comments: To: Craig Oda <craigoda@COMMUNITYBUILDERS.INFO>

Craig and list, Just to let you know, we do actually offer that hose now and we have a renewable source for it. $30. You could rig up some type of adapter to go from 3/4 to 5/8" and then buy two different pieces of hose, of course now you are making one more junction that might leak in the future.

Part number for the hose (from us) is 251265056B

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com http://www.eurovan.org http://www.vwcabrio.org Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242