Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:30:08 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: [vanagon] What keeps the headlight off w/o the key in the
              ignition?
Comments: To: Matthew <mpteleski@yahoo.com>
Comments: cc: vanagon@yahoogroups.com

Its obvious you have a short between the parking lights and the head lights. I guess is, your problem may be the fuse box. THe inside of these look like the inside of a human brain. I've had some of these burn opened, and one had a short in it. I have not found a way to fix these. Removal is easier than it looks. Eric