Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:37:43 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      WTB For 87 Westy Syncro

Spring is finally coming, hence the time has come to put forth my list of needed items for our 87 Westy Syncro.

A transmission, with locking differential - either a known good unit, or a good core for rebuilding.

Front table with leg (gray)

Passenger side power mirror (might not need, have not confirmed why it is not working)

Cover for the underside of the steering column

Stock 14" alloy wheels, full set - in no hurry on these

Drain cap for the water reservoir

Seller must be willing to ship as I am in Anchorage, AK. The transmission is the most important item, ours is making enough noise that I will not drive the van again until it is replaced.

Thanks in Advance

Mark in AK 87 Westy Syncro - dying to hit the road