Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:01:22 -0500
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Converting EFI to Carberator
Comments: To: Malcolm Stebbins <mwstebbins@YAHOO.COM>

Malcolm, I don't hate carbs. As the matter of fact, I know a lot about them. I'm one of the few people who will still rebuild them. The time and money I put in to these, I could easily fix ANY fuel injected engine. My entire career is elecronics. I am responsible for the design of some of the most high tech stuff in the USA today. SO fuel injection is no big deal. Carbs. are simply a piece of history now. When I want to get a good laugh, I'll find a kid, who thinks he knows everything and ask him to identify what it is. There is no way your ever going to find a carb. to run as smooth, under all conditions as fuel injection. Eric

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm