Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Mar 2004 01:42:18 -0800
From:         vanagon <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Purging Cooling System of Air / Where Would We Be Without
              This Topic?

If frogs had wings they could glide and do a nice little flare before touching softly on the ground, too. But they don't.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel L. Katz" <katzd54@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 9:46 PM Subject: Re: Purging Cooling System of Air / Where Would We Be Without This Topic?