Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:33:31 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: New Twist on Billy Bones
Comments: To: "Warren.K.Lail-1" <wlail@OU.EDU>

Be careful with products named BullFrog.

There is BullFrog corrosion cleaner, and then there is BullFrog sun blocker. Be sure you use the right one for the application at hand. Both block stuff, but you want to be sure the right stuff is blocked. Both are really good products!!!!

And yes, I know it isn't Friday, but I just couldn't help myself!!!

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver