Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:47:56 -0500
From:         Jonce Fancher <strtbug@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: 85 westi FS for a 78 westi
Comments: To: not a vw club <not_a_vw_club@yahoogroups.com>,
          Joel Walker <jwalker17@earthlink.net>

Thanks Neil, Joel, and others im going to Look at the 78 westi this coming week still. im not sold on the purchase of it yet. but ive been in the air cooled vw realm (type 1) for some time. the natural progression would be type 4 then water cooled. i dont drive my vws in the winter due to ice and snow and salt. this is a 3 season vw with fair weather only. im not aposed to engine and suspension mods to enhance handling and comfort. the bus will be used to haul my wife and 2 girls around to enjoy the sights and sounds. i also have 6 other air cooled vws in my stable from stock to performance fun. i probably wont take it off road and will more then likely only go up to a 300 mile radius. thanks for the info and i am still looking to sell the 85 presently but im in no hurry. since i want it to go to a good home. thanks Jonce