Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:46:03 -0500
From:         Connor McBryde <connor.mcbryde@MED.VA.GOV>
Subject:      1.9L engine parts

I have engine parts remaining from my 1.9L WBX to Subaru 2.5 swap performed in 3/03, taking up needed garage space. Hopefully some of you can use them to keep your own 1.9s running and on the road. Many of the parts were installed in July 2002 in anticipation of a planned Eurocars 2.2 swap which I ultimately rejected. However, this means that many of the parts have very low miles on them. I will entertain reasonable offers on anything below:

New parts installed 7/02, less than 2,00 miles of use: Bosch factory rebuilt 90 amp alternator with remaining warranty Bosch ignition wire set Bosch distributor cap, rotor Bosch oxygen sensor, single wire Water pump, aftermarket/new from FLAPS German stock thermostat, new in box/never installed Complete new engine compartment hose kit from Vanagain. Includes waterpump hoses, crossover pipe hoses as well. All new engine belts, spares never installed. All new metric rubber fuel hoses on engine; injectors need new O-rings.

Old parts (144K miles): Sanden A/C compressor with bracket. 1.9 ECU AFM, was working fine Power steering pump, no hoses Both header pipes, front is moderately rusty/fair condition, rear is minimally rusty/good condition Header connector pipe, fair condition Complete engine bay wiring harness (all connections labeled) Ignition coil, distributor, transistorized ignition module, relay box Idle speed boost valves Flywheel, good condition coolant crossover pipes Plastic H-piece near coolant exapnsion tank, new stub hoses

If interested please contact me by P-mail. I may have other parts I forgot to list as well. Anything not sold goes to E-bay or junkyard.

Connor 85 Westy/02 2.5L Subaru