Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:26:20 -0500
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Anybody up for the UK quick shift kit at about $55 plus
              shipping?

my point was, is that if someone takes the time to makes or design something it's wrong to just send it off to a shop and say copy this.

I don't know the manufacture or if he spent time designing and testing it or maybe just copied it from another person. I've seen this type of thing done time and time again on internet list in the long run it really doesn't pay. I'm not worried about USA or going over seas to get it done. Yes I realize we all have vans that weren't made in the US.

JFF