Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:08:38 +0000
From:         jamie foust <jmfoust@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      1982 Diesel Vanagon engine parts 4 sale

This is currently a complete motor that was removed in good running condition from my 1982 Vanagon. It is 100% complete in every way with only the oil filler tube removed. If I forgot to list any specific item, just pmail me. I have a few extra parts, just let me know what you need. The head was prof. rebuilt less than 1k miles ago. Located in Des Moines, Iowa.

Jamie Foust - jmfoust@hotmail.com

Head $200.00 rebuilt w/less than 1k miles (12mm bolt) Block,Crank,Rods,Pistons $175.00 (long block) Vanagon injection Pump $150.00 Injection Pump Bracket $15.00 Vanagon Oil Pan $100.00 Injectors $10.00 ea. Flywheel $75.00 Air Box / Intake Manifold $65.00 Exhaust Manifold $35.00 Oil Pump w/ pickup $40.00 **NEW** Crank & Water Pump Pulley $25.00 (with a set of new shims) Injection Pump Lines (set of 4) $30.00 Alt. Bracket **NEW** $25.00 Alt. Bracket **used** $15.00 Alternator good used $30.00 Good Used Water Pump $10.00 Vacuum Pump (needs rebuilt) $15.00 Front Timing Cover $10.00 Valve Cover $10.00 Oil Filter Housing $20.00 Int. Pulley (2) good $20.00

_________________________________________________________________ Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar – includes FREE pop-up blocking! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/